Social Wellness

 



Social - 

    Social Wellness involves having positive connections with others including friends, family, coworkers, professors, coaches, supervisors and any other person you encounter. Relationships we create with others greatly impacts our quality of life. To improve social wellness, get to know yourself first and indulge in you time! Build a supportive network and let go of toxic relationships! This is so important as it affects your physical and mental health too. I challenge you to think of ways in which you can improve your social wellness starting today.

Comments

  1. I thought that you explained Social Wellness really well. I like that you included how to improve your social wellness too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also like to add that i agree completely that relationships do greatly impact our lives. We wouldn't be who we are without the people we have around us. It is very good to build a strong relationship with those around you.

      Delete
  2. I thought this was really well said! Social wellness is so important especially for kids who are still developing their social skills. I definitely utilize my social wellness everyday. I love seeing my friends and boyfriend and simply just being with them or talking to them. It's something that makes my day so much better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment